The 30 studios at REmerge Studios were established in 2008 to cater to budget oriented artists and creatives. We are a hub for Painters, Sculptors, Installation Artists, Photographers, Fashion and Jewelry designers to name a few.
b[x] REmerge is close to the L subway at the Jefferson stop, the Soho art supply satellite warehouse, many bars, restaurants, coffee shops, hairstylists and a 24hr organic supermarket. Although prices in Bushwick, Brooklyn have risen we have kept our rents below market value while still providing great looking, clean, professional, quiet and safe work spaces. b[x] REmerge participates in the Annual Bushwick Open Studios and has done so since 2008 and in 2012 we participated in the first Go-Brooklyn open studios. We hold several meet and greets throughout the year for b[x] REmerge studio members and our other studio members. REmerge also participates in all of our in-house run events including our art Gallery, located at 203 Harrison Place.
b[x] fosters and promotes new relationships to gain insights in how to further our member's careers. We believe strongly in a sense of community, professionalism, cleanliness and safety. We really hope to be a place you can RE-define your art, RE-invent yourself and become RE-inspired with other like-minded individuals!
As with all our properties, all amenities are included in the rent unless otherwise stated.
- 100% in compliance with Department of Buildings and FDNY.
- 1 1/2 Block to the L subway @ Jefferson stop.
- Surrounded by 15 Cafes, Restaurants, bars, coffee shops and 24hr organic supermarket, all within 1-3 blocks.
- 24hr recorded cameras throughout all common areas, stairs and outside of building.
- 24hr Passenger/Freight elevator access.
- Entrance on 2 streets, 44 Stewart Avenue and 220 Ingraham Street.
- Small Kitchenette area with microwave and 2 sinks.
- Bi-weekly cleaning services of all common areas.
- WiFi and Utilities included.
- Hot water at every faucet.
- Large slop sink.
- Green lighting in all common areas (Hallways, bathrooms and kitchen).
- Participation in several Open studios throughout the year as well as our Gallery at 203 Harrison place.
- 3 lease lengths available. Month to Month (2 month minimum), 6 Month, 1 year (cost difference applies to shorter term leases).